It is our policy to promote a culture of continual improvement that is committed to exceeding customer expectations and requirements, by providing products and services of excellent quality.
WIDE RANGE OF HEATING, COOLING & WATER HEATING SOLUTIONS
Today’s economy isn’t about product lines; it’s about product solutions. It isn’t about the number of models or the capacity, but how you can use these various products to meet the equally various demands of each application.
- Residential, commercial, institutional, industrial and manufactured housing
- New construction, major renovation, simple repair and replacement
- Domestic hot water and commercial hot water applications
- Domestic heating & cooling and commercial heating & cooling applications
WHAT ARE HEAT PUMPS?
Think of a heat pump as a heat transporter constantly moving warm air from one place to another, to where it’s needed or not needed, depending on the season. Even in air that’s seems too cold, heat energy is present. When it’s cold outside a heat pump extracts this outside heat and transfers it inside. When it’s warm outside, it reverses directions and acts like an air conditioner, removing heat from your home.
One advantage of a heat pump is that it moves heat instead of generating heat, giving you more energy efficiency. Also, it is powered by electricity, so you can save substantially on fuel consumption.
Note that heat pumps are best for moderate climates, and a supplemental heating source may be needed for lower temperatures. As a year-round solution for home comfort, Trane heat pumps can become a key part of your matched system. An independent Trane dealer can help you decide if a heat pump system is right for you.
FEATURED HEAT PUMP
Ultra-Series: Variable Speed (UP20)
- Plus One™ Energy Efficiency offers minimum of 20 SEER and up to 11 HSPF system performance.
- Plus One™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- Plus One™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
- The Copeland Scroll™ Variable Speed Compressor has a modulating technology which provides more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency. The overdrive feature provides cooling load up to 107°F and heating load down to 7°F.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Equipped with electronic expansion valve to precisely control variable refrigerant flow.
- Improved tubing design – reduces vibration and stress, making unit quieter and reducing opportunity for leaks
- Optimized defrost characteristics – decrease defrosting and provide better home comfort
- Optimized reversing valve sizing – improves shifting performance for quieter unit operation and increased life of the system
- Enhanced mufflers – help to dissipate vibration energy for quieter unit operation
- Integrated heat pump lift receptacle – allows standard CPVC stands to be inserted into the base
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil (up thru 4 tons) – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra-long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure standard on all models.